terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

There are a few things you should know about me...

My laugh is damn LOUD

I speak very LOUD

I fucking cuss like a sailer

I love playing with kids

I love acting like one too

My room is a mess

I like to drink

I smoke

I cry over anything

I die of laughter over anything

My nose wrinkles when I laugh

I look like a duke when I cry

I don't give a damn about nothing when I'm with my friends

I went up on a escalator that was going down

I sing in the subway

I ran in in the middle of the street while drunk and my boss cracked up

I find myself fucking sexy

I love my lips

I love to kiss

I laugh when I'm not supposed to

I easily get lost

I can't drive non automatic cars

I'm scared to shit of horror movies

I love horror movies

I dance like an idiot

I love to dance

I miss my grandma

I love to sing

I fall in love

I love my hands

Sometimes my eyebrows grow so big I look like Frida Khalo

I plan on things

I don't make half of the things I plan

I play the accoustic guitar, but not really good

I studied drums for two months in a Ab-shaper

I wanna travel around the world

I wanna change the world

I LIKE to work

I LIKE vegetables

I dated a polish guy

I was run over in front of a chicken farm and laughed about it

I ate fruit from the three at my friends backyard

I can't roller-skate

I never studied english

I'm a lazy person

I LOVE cloudy rainy days

I'm a nerd

I'm afraid of make mistakes

but I try things regardless

I can't use a cooking pan

I hugged strangers on the street

I was the head of a gang when I went to public school

I had a warning from the school dean because I told my teacher she could shove it up there

I smoked pot and told my parents

I burned half of my bangles trying to lit up a cigarette in the stove

I saw Titanic 7 times in the movies and 8 times at home – I cried everytime

I randomly yelled in the middle of Times Square

I had beer at London Heathrow

I ran around the Paris airport singing It's a beautiful day by U2

I missed two buses late at night because I was talking to an old man with plenty of stories

I cried when I first saw snow

I ate it too

I love walking bare-feet

I once sat on a side walk while drunk

I went to strip clubs in Vegas

I took a wrong way and six hours later I ended up in California

I buy old books with dates and messages

I can't live without music

I flew lots of kites

I married Jon Bon Jovi when I was 14, white dress and ceremony, his poster was glued on a brum's stick

I saw a very famous brazilian musician twists his ankles in front of me

I destroyed my cousins' plastic pool

I used to wave to the cars behind my dad's

I listen to the same song for hours on loop

I skinny dipped

I grew up as a person

I turned my back to the only person who loved me as I am

I find home for homeless dogs

I had a text published by a important reporter in Brazil

My childhood friend won the Brazilian Big Brother but I didn't root for him

I laughed at a wake

I ate alligator meat

I had friends turning their backs on me when I most needed them

I paid a bus ride for a homesless man

my dad is my idol


I'm everything wrong and right and I'm not going to change – Take it or leave

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Ahhhhhhhhh tudo de mais perfeito que poderia existir: O blog da Bianca. Eu tbm tenho um e já contei algumas histórias sobre você por lá.
beijo mulé...see yaaa...

Anderson Lomba disse...

Esse negocio de comenta travesti é sacanagem! Eu vi que você me achou Bianca, mas juro que pensei que era um travesti mesmo hehehe! So agora que vi!Como sou lerdo viu? Você é mto criativa Bibica! I loved your blog! It is very fashion! Kisses honey! See ya!

Postar um comentário

Comenta, travesti!!